Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not many of you know me but, farewell

Go down 
+2
Otoshi
Adrehel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrehel

Not many of you know me but, farewell Empty
PostSubject: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:53 am

I wrote this for the Dom forums, tweaked it a bit for the few of you who know me.

As you know I'm taking a break from WoW. It's been two years that I have been playing this game. My first character I met no one really awesome, except for that weird kid that kept wanting to help me quest who now goes by the name of Taypion/Minosha. Wink

But I really met some awesome awesome people on Tortheldrin and then tons more once we transfered to AoS. I have met friends that support me in my trails and tribulations and friends that are always around to make me smile.

I will be back! I know I will, Wrath of the Lich King.

I wish I could just play WoW and AoC but I am physically unable to work for several reasons. At this time at least.

As some of you may know I am a two time ovarian cancer survivor. I'm fighting it again, I just started my chemotherapy last month and I have 5 more months to go thus far and I hope plans do not change to make it any longer. I want to go to college. But since I won't be able to talk to the many of you who are concerned or at least act it Wink you can find updates of how I'm doing at http://gemmag.blogforacure.com/weblog . I update it regularly although there are a lot of odd moments where I'm swearing up a storm because you wouldn't believe how frustrating it is as a 20 year old woman to have such boundaries.

But for those who don't want to keep up on stuff. I'll be fine and I'm 100% sure that I'm going to come out of this and be the sexiest bald chick eva!

I'll be popping on and off of WoW until May 16th when my subscription expires.

Keep progressing and one shotting everything in your pathways. I expect to see you right behind Dominion/Bloodsky in two weeks time after I leave!

<3 I'll miss you.
Gemma

Last edited by Adrehel on Wed May 07, 2008 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otoshi

PostSubject: Re: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:36 am

Hey girl! I never had a chance to meet/quest/chat/"kill horde" with you, and I'm sad for that. My prayers are with you, you sound like a fighter. It's people like you that make online experiences worth while.

Otoshi/Lycanthropia/Kaulee (aka Aaron)
Back to top Go down
Vhandeath

Vhandeath

PostSubject: Re: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:57 pm

You will be missed but never forgotten
Look forward to when you come back an we can kick some ass together again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vhandeath
Drad - Yelsa
Admin
Drad - Yelsa

PostSubject: Re: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:36 pm

You are an amazing person Gemma! I will always be thinking of you and manifesting every ounce of good energy I can into your life. If you ever need anything from me..dont hesitate. I can fly anywhere in the country for dirt cheap..and I will if you ever need me. *bighugs*
-Deke

I'll check your site...but you can get ahold of me here..
dekespears@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dekespears
Noomy

Noomy

PostSubject: Re: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:55 am

I got to run a few raids with you. Always love having girls to play WoW with! It's nice to know I'm not the only
GIRL! lol (eloquence has sooo many chicks WE GIRLS RULE)

Good luck through your chemo. Take care of yourself. I'll see you in the xpansion, maybe we can quest together!
Back to top Go down
Sandrine

PostSubject: Update on Adrehel   Not many of you know me but, farewell EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 pm

If you know Adrehel, you need to check out her blog. http://gemmag.blogforacure.com/weblog

:-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not many of you know me but, farewell   Not many of you know me but, farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

Not many of you know me but, farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Discussion :: Food for thought-
Jump to: