Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

somthing to pic apart lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabryelle

somthing to pic apart lol Empty
PostSubject: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:45 am

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0eZZbEtshMzfxst

my prot build for my warrior.

I am sure a few points could be moved around, but this is what i came up with while i was half asleep waiting to go to work.
Back to top Go down
Gabryelle

PostSubject: this is what I'd like to call a mock rogue build   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 am

so mace spec down into arms and the rest into fury!

I think i might try it to see what it works out to once i hit 70. I think it might make fury more viable in pvp. esentialy i have created a warrior stun lock build.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVGx0hbVZVxzVxxMVh

let me know what you guys think
Back to top Go down
Drad - Yelsa
Admin
Drad - Yelsa

PostSubject: Re: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 am

Okay..so here is the perfect Prot Warrior build IMO for 10 mans & up.

Arms (8 points)

5/5 Deflection
3/3 Improved Thunder Clap

Parry is a must & imp clap is much needed for quick aoe aggro...but thunderclap is nothing compared to consecrate:(

Fury (5 points)

5/5 Cruelty

Keep in mind that you dont hit often with that little one hander...soo crit strike is very important because you want to hit big. This also applies to Shield Slam(A warriors bread & butter ability)

Protection (48 points)

1/2 Improved Bloodrage (spare point goes here to make sure you can get a shield slam off when you initiate a pull)
5/5 Anticipation (20 Def rating....self explanitory. You need 490 minimum to tank kara or heroics)
5/5 Shield Specialization ( get the most out of that board you're toteing around...abd get the extra rage for blocking)
5/5 Toughness (ups armor value by 10%...you must put 5/5 here no matter what)
1/1 Last Stand ( "Oh Shit" button on crack! This is your ticket to surviving big hitters in times of crisis such as silence)
1/1 Improved Shield Block ( 2 blocks are better than one)
3/3 Defiance (15% more threat....Also mandatory)
3/3 Improved Sunder Armor (remember this applies to devastate as well
2/2 Improved Taunt ( You'll def want this for a quicker taunt CD...to grab those mobs beating your healer)
1/1 Concussion Blow ( one of my fav prot abilities...great backup save..and not too shabby for PvP either)
3/3 Shield Mastery (once again..get the most out of your shield..absorb it with the shield and not your face)
5/5 One-Handed Weapon Specialization ( must have for more dmg and more threat)
3/3 Improved Defensive Stance (casters sometimes deal way more dmg than melee..this helps a ton)
1/1 Shield Slam ( you'll start off your threat generation with this move 9 times out of 10 & use it in rotation at every CD)
3/3 Focused Rage (mitigation sometimes rage starves you...so make your own rage with attacks. Without rage..you're gonna have mucho trouble building threat)
5/5 Vitality ( +5% Stam & + 10% Str. 5/5 always)
1/1 Devastate ( The new sunder....5 up at all times!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dekespears
Drad - Yelsa
Admin
Drad - Yelsa

PostSubject: Re: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 am

P.S. .....please read all of my witty quips drunken
Back to top Go down
Noomy

Noomy

PostSubject: Re: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 1:53 pm

1/1 Last Stand ( "Oh Shit" button on crack! This is your ticket to surviving big hitters in times of crisis such as silence)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Drad - Yelsa
Admin
Drad - Yelsa

PostSubject: Re: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:11 am

Posting this macro for myself..but it should be similar to what Sev was showing you Gab.

Puts you in Defensive Stance if you aren’t in it already, then checks to see if the target is friendly and if so casts Intervene. If you are targeting a mob, then it targets the target (your teammate) and casts Intervene.

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [help] Intervene; [target=targettarget, help] Intervene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somthing to pic apart lol   somthing to pic apart lol Empty

Back to top Go down

somthing to pic apart lol
Page 1 of 1