Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!

Go down 
+3
Drad - Yelsa
Noomy
Mang_Oceanborn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mang_Oceanborn

Mang_Oceanborn

Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:26 am

Alight everyone has their own damn corner, im not speaking about the kind that some of you make your ends meet at. Im talking about the place where some people think everything is about them and they are the best at their class.... yah yah,... so w/e.. im making mine.. k.. this is the leet uber rogue guide.....

rogue vs. warlock

stun.. attack attack attack... stun.. kill sorry john, thats the wayz i do

rogue vs. priest.

stun .. attack attack.. mock... show bugers (compliments of noomy) kill

rogue vs shammy..

stun... vanish.. undress... dance to peanut butter jelly song.... kill

rogue vs pally...

laugh... rupture... stun... laugh say. "hey are you that pally that rolled a pally, cause your hunter misderected in kara while everyone was AFK " ???

rogue vs druid..

ask the druid to stop being so damn undecisive and pick a damn form to stay in, then just knock it over the head with a beer bottle

rogue vs warrior..

stop trying to be me in plate, go tank something you worthless piece of shit

rogue vs. hunter

kill the pet, cook it and eat it in front of the hunter while hes getting that steady shot ready, then vanish and kill him

rogue vs. rogue

after 2 hours of trying to find eachother, sleep for a few hours, start a fire, and cook tasty foods that we farmed in nagrand, then sip some wine and gank a lowbie.

yeah, server restart brings out the best of me!! awesome guys in heroic shat halls, now to farm so primals!!
Back to top Go down
Noomy

Noomy

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 am

AWESOME! bounce
Back to top Go down
Drad - Yelsa
Admin
Drad - Yelsa

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:31 pm

LAWL!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dekespears
Radia

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Can you minus the kill part from the shaman? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sev

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:22 pm

ZOMG That's the shit....and I am the pally who rolled a pally who has a hunter, who misdirected on a bunch of poor afk guildies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vhandeath

Vhandeath

PostSubject: ahem!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 pm

OK bucko let's see I need to revise something in your rg vs. lock section

stun attackx3 stun attackx3 vanish stun attackx3 (why won't this damn lock die?)
CAUSE IT IS ME OWNING YOUR FACE !!!!!

btw you are more than welcome to make any PvP post in my Door Mang ol'boy that is the main reason i made it so everyone had soemwhere to go for PvP info

P.S. I hate being in this class the damn school comps won't let me put up my signature
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vhandeath
Loreleiora

Loreleiora

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:05 pm

cheers SO LEET cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TashaAkers1013
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!   Mangs's dAMN  F'kn corner!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangs's dAMN F'kn corner!!!!
Page 1 of 1